Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2026

Voice in words


​We truly begin to live our own lives only when we no longer feel the compulsion to attract anyone else's attention.

​This is a profound truth and the greatest lesson I have slowly come to understand through my own life’s journey.

​In my early days, like many others, I did many things seeking the praise, attention, and acceptance of others.

​But time taught me a lesson.

​This life is not meant for someone else it is meant for us to be ourselves.

​The many experiences I encountered along my life's path reaffirm this truth with certainty.

​During the days when I lived constantly worrying about what others would think, there was no peace of mind.

Even if praise did come my way, it never lasted.

​However, the moment I accepted myself for who I am and began to respect my own desires and choices, a new sense of peace and clarity was born within my heart.

​What I wish to tell today’s younger generation is this,Your life must be measured by your own standards.

​The successes you see on social media and the superficial beauty of others' lives should never dictate your path.


​When I realized this in my own life, I understood what a heavy burden comparison truly is.


​In my experience, trying to gain the attention of others is an endless race.
   
Today, someone might praise you, and tomorrow, they will forget it.

But a small step of progress you take for yourself will remain in your heart forever.
   
That feeling is what true success is all about.

​I have made mistakes many times. There were moments when the decisions I made did not turn out well.

But those very experiences are what shaped who I am today.

They taught me a crucial lesson failure is not the end it is a guide.

​Many times, I have paused and asked myself, "Who am I doing this for?" It was in the moments when I answered that question honestly that my life truly changed direction.

I stepped out of the gaze of others and began listening to the voice of my own soul.

​You possess a unique individuality within you. You do not need anyone else’s approval to prove it.


​One thing I have realized in my life is that the success of those who work silently is the most profound.

Even if it isn't loudly visible on the outside, it keeps growing deep within.

​Sometimes, solitude can be scary.

I, too, have experienced that.

But it was that very solitude that reconnected me with myself.

In that stillness, I discovered my true desires and dreams.

Without that experience, chances are I would still be living my life looking at how others live theirs.

​Never think that the work you do is small. Many things I started were small.

But when I did them consistently, they became my identity.

What matters is consistency, not the gaze of others.

​One day in your life, you will realize that the path you walked peacefully for yourself brought you to your true destination, far more than the time you wasted running after attention.

To reach that day soon, start living your life your own way from this very day.

​An elegant truth I have learned from my life's journey is that life becomes beautiful only when we find the courage to be ourselves.

That courage might feel a bit difficult at first, but it is exactly what will unite you with your true self.

​Therefore:

​Live for your inner satisfaction, not for the praise of others.


​Work for your dreams, not for the attention of others.


​The world doesn't need to notice you it is more than enough if you begin to notice yourself.

You can do it.

​With love,
Sakthi Sakthithasan

No comments:

Post a Comment