You Are Closer Than You Think
There are moments in life when it feels as though nothing is happening.
Our minds begin to whisper that every effort we make is ending as nothing more than an effort.
Questions like, "Am I really on the right path?" and "When will my hard work finally bear fruit?" keep knocking on the doors of our hearts.
During such moments, I remind myself of a truth that life has taught me.
You are standing in the middle of your own turning point.
The seeds you have sown are about to bloom in ways that will amaze even you.
You are exactly where you are meant to be.
These are not merely words of comfort.
They are truths born from the lived experiences of someone who has walked closely with life.
My dear young friends,
I do not stand before you as someone who claims to have all the answers.
Rather, I stand at a stage in life where I wish to share a few lessons that time has graciously taught me.
The failures I have faced, the disappointments I have endured, the silent battles I have fought, and the truths I have eventually discovered form the very foundation of this message.
Life is like a tree.
The world admires only its fruits.
But very few ever stop to think about how many years its roots struggled silently beneath the soil, unseen by anyone.
Our lives are no different.
Today, you may be working quietly.
No one may appreciate your efforts.
No one may recognise your abilities.
It may even seem as though people who have worked less than you are moving ahead faster.
But when a seed lies beneath the soil, it is not dying.
It is growing.
Likewise, the seasons in your life when it appears that nothing is happening on the outside are often the very seasons when the greatest transformations are taking place within you.
Another lesson life has taught me is this:
Everything has its appointed time.
Some doors do not open the moment we knock.
Some people may never understand us, no matter how genuine we are.
Some dreams do not come true at the age we expected them to.
That does not mean life has rejected us.
It simply means life is still preparing us.
Every challenge you face today may be training you for the place you are meant to stand tomorrow.
A sculptor does not destroy a block of stone.
He simply reveals the beautiful sculpture hidden within it.
Life works in much the same way.
Sometimes it feels as though life is breaking us apart.
But in reality, it is shaping us into the people we are meant to become.
My dear young friends,
Never measure your life against someone else's.
Not every seed sprouts on the same day.
Not every flower blooms in the same season.
Every person has a different time written into their journey.
That is why you should never compare your path with anyone else's.
Your journey is unique.
Your timing is unique.
Your success will also be uniquely yours.
Do not resent where you are today.
It may well be the training ground that is preparing you for tomorrow's heights.
The people you meet today...
The pain you experience...
The responsibilities you carry...
The tears you silently shed...
None of these are wasted.
One day, when you look back, you will say with amazement,
"So this is why I had to go through all those experiences."
That is why I say once again:
You are standing in the middle of your turning point.
A little more patience.
A little more faith.
A little more perseverance.
Your seeds are already beginning to grow.
Just because they have not yet broken through the surface does not mean they are not alive.
Fill your heart with good thoughts.
Keep developing your talents every single day.
Surround yourself with good people.
Learn from your mistakes.
Become the person worthy of success even before success arrives.
Because success is first born in the mind.
Only afterwards does it become visible in life.
The purpose of writing this message is not to teach you how to live.
It is simply to share the wisdom I have gained through my own experiences, hoping that it may help you shape the best version of yourself.
The path I walked does not have to become yours.
But if even a few of the truths I have learned can become a small lamp that lights your journey, I will consider this effort worthwhile.
Always remember...
Life has not forgotten you.
Your dreams have not expired.
Your efforts have not been wasted.
You are not in the wrong place.
You are exactly where you are meant to be.
The seeds you have planted are about to bloom in ways that will amaze even you.
Until that day arrives, hold firmly to your faith and never let go of hope.
"You Can Do It."
With affection,
Sakthi Sakthithasan
No comments:
Post a Comment